Re: [tycho-dev] [tycho-user] how write own tycho plug-in? any tutorial? api?

I don't think that the Tycho extensibility story is good enough to be presented to a wider audience. This is why I wouldn't want to give such a talk now.
But if anyone feels confident enough about the topic, feel free to propose a talk.

Regards
Tobias