Re: [tycho-dev] mark gerrit change as merged

On 06/25/2012 11:39 AM, Mykola Nikishov wrote:
On 06/25/2012 11:45 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:

3. And finally, patches have to go on Bugzilla for Eclipse IP process.
You're wrong here:

A contribution provided through Gerrit does not necessarily have a
corresponding record in Bugzilla. If such a record does exist, it should
be cited on in the commit message [1]

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions#Gerrit
Ok, my bad. So it shows that it is easy to get lost in IP process too ;)
I am not against Gerrit, but I think that most contributions start from Bugzilla, and then move to Gerrit. It would be clearer if Bugzilla would support "Attach Gerrit contribution" along with "Attach patch".
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top