[tycho-dev] Problems with tycho-compiler-plugin

Hi,

I have some problems with the <compilerArguments> to pass an additional
bootclasspath

I get the following output:

> [INFO] Compiling 14 source files to /private/tmp/build/e-fx-clipse/at.bestsolution.efxclipse.runtime.databinding/target/classes
> [DEBUG] Original compiler output: Unrecognized option : -bootclasspath /Users/tomschindl/Applications/javafx-sdk2.2.0-beta/rt/lib/jfxrt.jar

Anyone an idea? Is there another possibility to add an extra-jar to the
classpath?

I have an existing jar which i want to add so maybe I can use
extraClasspathElements but I need someone to guide me.

Tom

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top