[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-dev] surefire 2.12
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:35:43 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: low
- Thread-index: Acz2Hd5kB5W4C/4PSdq+Yi2C2Pg0jw==
- Thread-topic: surefire 2.12
Tycho developers –
I just wanted to share my experiences with the 2.12 maven-surefire-plugin: I tried to use it for tycho-its, but the -Dtest option (that I use regularly) seems to be broken in 2.12. When it is set, surefire always reports “No tests were executed”. The same
setup works with 2.10. I haven’t found a bug report for this in surefire, so this may be a Tycho-specific thing but I don’t really know.
I don’t have plans to look into this any further, so I thought I share my findings so far.