Re: [tycho-dev] Question on P2ApplicationLauncher

Thanks for the info.

Regards
Jeff

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Sievers, Jan <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx> wrote:
IIRC you shoule be able to add bundles to the equinox runtime used by the P2ApplicationLauncher by implementing a plexus component for interface org.eclipse.tycho.osgi.runtime.TychoP2RuntimeMetadata.

Regards
Jan

From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff MAURY
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012 22:55
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-dev] Question on P2ApplicationLauncher

Hello,

in my quest of establishing a Tycho EMF generator plugin, I used the P2ApplicationLauncher component which is bound to my mojo. So far, so good.
The problem I have is because the application I use (org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.Generator) is not part of the default Tycho Eclipse framework, it can't start the application.
Is there a way to add bundle dependencies to this component ?

Thanks
Jeff

--
"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury