From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff MAURY
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012 11:23
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-dev] New tycho maven plugin

Hello,

I am going to develop a new Tycho maven plugin that will launch an EMF generator. I've seen there is p2-extras where some extra plugins are hosted.
Is there a specific procedure to get hosted there or shall I start using my github account and then submit it to the community ?

Thanks
Jeff MAURY

--
"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury