Re: [tycho-dev] programatically find eclipse-repository dependencies

I am looking to update tycho-jnlp-plugin [1] to use eclipse-repository
type. JNLP-file generation logic needs information about actual
dependencies that went into the product.

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/tycho-jnlp-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/sonatype/tycho/jnlp/JnlpFileMojo.java

Igor