Re: [tycho-dev] product archive artifact type

I am not sure if type really matters ;-) but I really want to be able to
do something like this in the future.

  <dependency>
    <groupId>some-group</groupId>
    <artifactId>some-artifact</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.3</version>
    <classifier>linux.gtk.x86</classifier>
    <type>tar.gz</type>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>some-group</groupId>
    <artifactId>some-artifact</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.3</version>
    <classifier>linux.gtk.x86</classifier>
    <type>zip</type>
  </dependency>

Igor

On 12-01-07 10:33 AM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
I don't think that the type "eclipse-repository" was intentionally
used for the archived products. What is the convention for the type
attribute? Only the file type of the artifact, or rather how the
artifact was produced (i.e. the packaging type)? >
Regards
Tobias