Re: [tycho-dev] 0.14.0 planning

Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> "Release" at eclipse is rather involved term [3], and I would like to
> avoid it altogether. Lets call 0.14 a "stable milestone build" or
> something like that, tag it in the git repository, deploy to maven
> central from one of our systems and move on.

We need to practice "releases" at Eclipse at some point, so why not with the next Tycho version? We also have new dependencies in comparison the initial contribution (a new surefire version), so it might be worth doing the release review this time. This doesn't mean that we have to do this every time - we could for example declare that the 0.15.0 version is only a milestone.

Regards
Tobias

> [3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews

Back to the top