Re: [tycho-dev] Running integration tests in Eclipse

Not exactly. My concern was specifically about running unit tests from
Eclipse workspace. For example, I can run all tycho-compiler-plugin unit
tests right from my development workspace today without any special
setup. This won't be possible any more if we make p2 support a hard
dependency of tycho-core and all unit tests will need to be treated as
integration tests.

Igor