Re: [tycho-dev] Marking bugs with patches

I have a special category for bugs with patches in Mylyn, so I personally don't need [patch] in the title. If you are working on a plain list (not filtered by the whiteboard attribute), then the title certainly works best.

I withdraw my concerns and vote +0 on either approach.

Regards
Tobias