[tycho-dev] p2 data flow

See below.

Actually, all this is logically not much different from what is done in Tycho today. The only differences are:
- Through a re-organization of the build steps (and the new, non-p2 based build order mechanism), the dependency-only publishing and the real publishing can be collapsed into one publishing step.
- Instead all reactor projects, only the previously built modules become part of the target platform of a module.

That's all. In particular the first change allows to get rid of a great deal of redundancy -> source bundles, bug 352081, ...

Tobias

Back to the top