Re: [tycho-dev] single threaded download

Quote from the commit message:
"This forces P2 to believe it always downloads artifacts remotely, even when everything is already available from maven local repository."

I don't believe that this is necessary any more. From what I understood from the p2 artifact download code, the Maven repository integration hooked into p2 in the wrong place. I believe that we have fixed this today (through a mostly correct, local Maven repository based IArtifactRepository implementation), but I never came around to refactor the download code.

Regards
Tobias