Re: [tycho-dev] initial contribution

Yes, I think we can delete everything from master, but need keep all
other branches.

Igor

On 11-09-23 8:18 AM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
here is the status of the git repo move:

I rebased all commits that happened after we branched off the inital_contribution branch
[that is, github commit range 902c938..f0d43cb] onto the new master branch:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/log/

Successful build at eclipse.org:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tycho-nightly/54/

I added a notice to the github README saying the repo was moved to git.eclipse.org :
https://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-tycho

@Igor is it OK to delete everything except the README on github?

I checked that ITs are passing locally and I will also create build job(s) @ eclipse for executing ITs.

Regards