[tycho-dev] Sonatype Onboarding

There will certainly be more detail around the release of this code, but Sonatype is open sourcing the developer onboarding system we created. I'm posting it here because really you'll need to browse through the code yourself:

I will collect all the videos and documentation and publish it somewhere this week. It does actually work, but we know from feedback that it is onerous to setup with Nexus, and the UI for the team lead within Eclipse is also not very user friendly. But for the developer who just clicks on the JNLP link and the process of materializing Eclipse, plugins, and project source code works pretty well.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

the course of true love never did run smooth ...

 -- Shakespeare

Back to the top