Re: [tycho-dev] A little status report

Jan,

My general experience has been that messing with the <modules/> causes
problems. The biggest such problem is with the release plugin.

Of course, that's not a consideration for Tycho now, but it might be some day.

I'd recommend looking for another solution, and I'll let you know if I find one.

--benson