Re: [tycho-dev] build failures with latest snapshot

I think that optional dependencies should be on the class path (see bug 351842), but this won't be fixed for 0.13.0. So until now, you need a workaround.

Please don't make the optional dependencies greedy unless this is what you want when your users install your bundles. Should they really always get installed what is optionally required? If not, you should use the jars.extra.classpath workaround instead.

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top