don't remember for sure before or after .qualifier expansion. For
1.2.3-SNAPSHOT, try using version [1.2.3,1.2.4).

Igor

On 11-08-24 2:50 PM, Schaefer, Doug wrote:
One thing I've run into, how do I specify the fourth digit of the version in the dependency. Using the -SNAPSHOT notation didn't seem to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 11:07 AM
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-dev] Fragments in tests

Fragments by definition are optional and are not added to the test runtime
unless Tycho has a reason to do so. Assuming you are using implicit target
platform definition (i.e. one or more<repository/>  elements with layout=p2
in pom.xml file), it is possible to force any bundle or installable unit to test
runtime using<dependencies/>  test mojo configuration parameter.

For example, this is a snippet from m2e-core-test pom.xml that tells Tycho to
add org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx bundle to test runtime when running
tests on macosx (see [1] for complete pom.xml).

    <build>
      <pluginManagement>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
            <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>${tycho-version}</version>
            <configuration>
              <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                  <artifactId>org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx</artifactId>
                  <version>3.2.100</version>
                  <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
                </dependency>
              </dependencies>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
      </pluginManagement>
    </build>

[1]
https://github.com/sonatype/m2e-core-
tests/blob/master/org.eclipse.m2e.buildAndTest/pom.xml

Igor