Re: [tycho-dev] Fragments in tests

Fragments by definition are optional and are not added to the test
runtime unless Tycho has a reason to do so. Assuming you are
using implicit target platform definition (i.e. one or more
<repository/> elements with layout=p2 in pom.xml file), it is possible
to force any bundle or installable unit to test runtime using
<dependencies/> test mojo configuration parameter.

For example, this is a snippet from m2e-core-test pom.xml that tells
Tycho to add org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx bundle to test runtime
when running tests on macosx (see [1] for complete pom.xml).

  <build>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
          <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>${tycho-version}</version>
          <configuration>
            <dependencies>
              <dependency>
                <artifactId>org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx</artifactId>
                <version>3.2.100</version>
                <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
              </dependency>
            </dependencies>