Re: [tycho-dev] Forum of old mailing list still open!

Igor, both these two problems still persist, and AFAIK only you have the permissions to fix this.

Could you please
- Prevent new posts to http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Tycho-Users-f3053503.html
- Delete the page http://tycho.sonatype.org/ -- it contains loads of outdated and broken information

Thanks