Re: [tycho-dev] How does tycho resolve eclipse delta pack

The ProductPublishMojo obtains the delta pack from the org.eclipse.equinox.executable feature (see org.eclipse.tycho.plugins.p2.publisher.PublishProductMojo.getEquinoxExecutableFeature). This feature is added to the target platform of an eclipse-repository module if a product file is present in the eclipse-repository module (see org.eclipse.tycho.p2.impl.publisher.P2GeneratorImpl.getPublisherActions).

I hope this helps.

Regards
Tobias