Re: [tycho-dev] Need an overview of the tycho internals.

Hi Tobias/ devs,

comments inline;

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Oberlies, Tobias
<tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually this works with Tycho out of the box (with a few limitations):
> - set pomDependencies=consider in your target-platform-configuration
> - add POM dependencies to your Felix built bundles (limitation: they must have been built before in a separate reactor)

Yes I looked in to that option as well. But unfortunately our build is
a one big monolithic one. we build all our bundles/features/products
one mvn clean install command. Thanks to igor I was able to publish my
features as a p2-repo using the tycho-p2-runtime.

My next step is to build a product using p2-director application (I'm
using the generated p2-repo in the previous step). That of course
straight forward. But the tricky part for me is to build a product
with simple-configurator (that includes a bundles.info) from the
scratch. While going through the subject, I encountered this JIRA[1].

Any pointer/suggestions on the above scenario is greatly appreciated.

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-188

Thanks,
--Pradeep

Back to the top