Re: [tycho-dev] [discuss] tycho repository layout and metadata format

I think we should discuss Tycho repository format and reproducible
dependency resolution separately. We need to deal with reproducible
builds even if we decide to only support "standard" p2 repository
layouts in tycho, so no need to couple the two discussions/decisions.

Also see my commends about reproducible resolution inline

Igor