[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] Edit bugzilla versions
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:39:03 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcwE6PwvhPHwgY+QQKeua+f+spYADQBXySaA
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] Edit bugzilla versions
Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> It's kinda hard to find. From portal.eclipse.org (not to be confused
> with www.thinkwithportals.com !!! ), you go to "[tools] for all
> Committers", then "Bugzilla components, targets, versions", then you
> should be able to add new versions and components.
Thanks for the pointer. The problem was that I was logged in with my bugzilla account and not with my committer account, so the "Tools for committers" section was empty.
Now I get to the Bugzilla Self Management page, but I get only this message:
It looks like you don't have access to edit any bugzilla components.
Talk to the PL or PMC of your project(s)
@Igor: Could you please check if you can give me edit rights for Tycho in bugzilla? My committer userId is toberlies.
> So please add 0.13.0 version, but I'd keep list of components short for
> now. I'd wait until we get large number of bugreports and feature
> requests before we decide how to classify them better.
Sure. I was wondering if we even need the ones we have today. Wouldn't "Core" and a new category "Extras" be enough?