Re: [tycho-dev] Edit bugzilla versions

It's kinda hard to find. From portal.eclipse.org (not to be confused
with www.thinkwithportals.com !!! ), you go to "[tools] for all
Committers", then "Bugzilla components, targets, versions", then you
should be able to add new versions and components.

So please add 0.13.0 version, but I'd keep list of components short for
now. I'd wait until we get large number of bugreports and feature
requests before we decide how to classify them better.