Re: [tycho-dev] almost done with 0.12.0...

You are right that the merge won't work after the point releases. But before that, I think we should take the merge approach. It makes it more obvious that none of the commits in the .x branch are missing in master.

Only cherry-picking from master in the .x branch does ensures the same thing, but it is just not as obvious (e.g. it wasn't for me :-)

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top