Re: [tycho-dev] almost done with 0.12.0...

Done. Now it is possible to merge changes from the tycho-0.12.x branch into master (if we should need additional changes in the branch). Before, you would get a merge conflict for every file affected by the version update.

We should use the same branching strategy for future releases of Tycho.

Regards
Tobias

Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> I'm pretty sure we'll be able to merge across vesrion change commit, but
> feel free to rebase master if you think this will make things easier.
>
> "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Good work! I like the new names.
> >
> >Just one thing: I would like to have master branch off after the
> >"version 0.12.0" commit (a74b171), so that we can merge the changes
> >from the tycho-0.12.x into master instead of having to rebase them.
> >I've prepared this in the master branch on my github fork:
> >https://github.com/oberlies/sonatype-tycho/network
> >
> >Unless there are major concerns about this, I'll force update the Tycho
> >master branch with my master branch.
> >
> >Regards
> >Tobias

Back to the top