Re: [tycho-dev] almost done with 0.12.0...

Good work! I like the new names.

Just one thing: I would like to have master branch off after the "version 0.12.0" commit (a74b171), so that we can merge the changes from the tycho-0.12.x into master instead of having to rebase them. I've prepared this in the master branch on my github fork: https://github.com/oberlies/sonatype-tycho/network

Unless there are major concerns about this, I'll force update the Tycho master branch with my master branch.

Regards
Tobias