[tycho-dev] normalising tycho module artifact ids

Any objections I rename all maven* artifacts to tycho* and make
corresponding package name changes?

More specifically

maven-osgi-compiler-plugin    =>   tycho-compiler-plugin
maven-osgi-packaging-plugin   =>   tycho-packaging-plugin
maven-osgi-source-plugin      =>   tycho-source-plugin
maven-osgi-test-plugin        =>   tycho-surefire-plugin
maven-tycho-plugin            =>   tycho-pomgenerator-plugin

Also, I am not a big fan of "target-platform-configuration" so if somebody can think of a better/shorter name, I'll be happy to rename that as well.

Igor

Back to the top