Re: [tycho-dev] Code formatting

Not sure I understand the last sentence. What "list of all things that I
changed over the Eclipse default" do you mean?

As for using eclipse default code formatter... I am +0 for Eclipse code
style if we can enforce it during the build, using
maven-checkstyle-plugin or other means, -1 otherwise. I strongly believe
we need to make sure formatting does not deteriorate over time, or we
may as well leave the mess we have.

Igor