Re: [tycho-dev] Branch-point for releasing

I still want to apply the same code formatting for all sources. This
needs to happen before branch point, otherwise merges will be much more
difficult. If you have time to do reformatting today, please go ahead
and do it. Otherwise I'll try to find time for this over the weekend.

Igor