Re: [tycho-dev] first org.eclipse.tycho commit

maven-checkstyle-plugin does not seem to have predefined rule-set for
Eclipse style [1]. Does anyone known if it's available from somewhere
else? If not, maven style will be easier to implement and maintain.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/

Igor