Re: [trainers] Important reminder and request for information due March 14th-Re: Summary of courses for the Spring training series-Dates April 23 to May 31 2012

I agree with Yuri !  mid-May to end of June would be a good idea !

For the modeling training (3 days for me, and 5 days for Obeo for instance), last year we had the 2 cases. Course plans are different and depends on companies...

Olivier