Re: [trainers] Important reminder and request for information due March 14th-Re: Summary of courses for the Spring training series-Dates April 23 to May 31 2012

I defer to other’s  judgment on Modeling.

Ken Fisher

Manager, Actuate University

kfisher@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cell:  630-865-7990

Work:  650-645-3835

Actuate University

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender/provider immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email/content and any attachments thereto.

Nothing in this email is intended to bind Actuate Corporation, which only operates under the terms of written agreements signed by an authorized officer.