Re: [trainers] Feedback from trainers-Re: Spring 2012 Training series

Title: RE: [trainers] Feedback from trainers-Re: Spring 2012 Training series

Dear all,

A suggestion from our side:

  1. recommended courses: Developing RCP, Modeling, BIRT as nomitaned and Advanced RCP as number 4 (can assist on outline on advanced rcp)?
  2. number of weeks: 6
  3. recommened weeks: 17 (starting on monday 23 april) until week 22
  4. can the 3 Modeling courses be provided seperately?

Regards,

- Yuri

Industrial TSI B.V.

Yuri M. Kok