Re: [trainers] Follow up - Re: Spring 2012 Training series

Hello everyone,

As usual, we are interested in providing courses on the Modeling topic.
Concerning the dates, we plan to provide 2 courses on April and May.
And we can help with updating the modeling course outline if needed.

Regards,

StÃphane.

Le 17/02/2012 16:46, Perri Lavergne a ÃcritÂ:
Hello everyone,

As mentioned below it is time to organize the Spring Training Series. In the past we would start with a conference call and unfortunately many were unable to attend. It may be best if for this series we start by asking people who are interested in participating to provide feedback on the following via email:

1) Recommend Dates for the series - preferably notingÂtheÂÂEclipseCon 2012 (March 26-29th ).
2) Course topics - we need 4 (or less); past topics have been Developing with RCP, Advanced RCP, Modeling, BIRT and Equinox and new topics are welcome too
3) Topics- If we use the same topics as previous years we will need to update the course outlines and if we decide on new topics we will need to create outlines for them.

Please forward your comments and any other details by Mon Feb 27th and I will summarize and send out to everyone .

Thank you

Perri

Perri Louise Lavergne
Membership Coordinator