Re: [trainers] Follow up - Re: Spring 2012 Training series

Hi Perri,

Here is my contribution to Spring 2012 Training Series (Developing with RCP and Modeling).

Olivier

Le 23 févr. 2012 à 03:56, Perri Lavergne a écrit :

Hi Charlie,

We will be working with email responses. I will summarize all responses and send to all.

Thank you

Perri
Perri Louise Lavergne
Membership Coordinator