Re: [trainers] Follow up - Re: Spring 2012 Training series

HI,

Is the call still scheduled, or are the email responses a substitute?

Thanks

Charlie

On 2/17/2012 7:46 AM, Perri Lavergne wrote:
Hello everyone,

As mentioned below it is time to organize the Spring Training Series. In the past we would start with a conference call and unfortunately many were unable to attend. It may be best if for this series  we start by asking people who are interested in participating to provide feedback on the following via email:

1) Recommend Dates for the series  -  preferably noting the  EclipseCon 2012 (March 26-29th ).
2) Course topics - we need 4 (or less); past topics have been Developing with RCP, Advanced RCP, Modeling, BIRT and Equinox and new topics are welcome too
3) Topics- If we use the same topics as previous years we will need to update the course outlines and if we decide on new topics we will need to create outlines for them.

Please forward your comments and any other details by Mon Feb 27th and I will summarize and send out to everyone .

Thank you

Perri

Perri Louise Lavergne
Membership Coordinator