Re: [trainers] Direct Registrations Only for the Spring Series?

Fine by us too.. /Tonny

--
Tonny Madsen

The Logo of The RCP Company DirektÃr/CEO
RCP Kompagniet ApS/The RCP Company

Phone: +45 70 22 25 92 - Fax: +45 69 80 29 09
tonny.madsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rcp-company.com
My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Blogger SlideShare