Re: [trainers] Training Call Minutes from Feb. 18

Sure - I will change the training series dates to April 12 - May 28.

Cheers,
Lynn

On 2/19/2010 7:19 AM, Tonny Madsen wrote:
That will be OK by us... /Tonny

--
Tonny Madsen

The Logo of The RCP Company DirektÃr/CEO
RCP Kompagniet ApS/The RCP Company

Phone: +45 70 22 25 92 - Fax: +45 69 80 29 09
tonny.madsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rcp-company.com
I'm speaking at EclipseCon 2010
LinkedinTwitterBlogger