Re: [trainers] Modeling - GEF and EMF - provide you final feedback by Thursday, August 27, 9am PST, GMF will mostly be dropped

Jörn,

What does that mean in English? :-P

Dr. Jörn Weigle wrote:
Freut mich, dass es noch geklappt hat mit Eurem Kurs!

Jörn

Dr. Marc Thomas schrieb:
Hello,
despite our different content list we agree this outline version and will offer a EMF+GMF course.

We would prefer a 2-day class with respect to contants complexity.

Marc