From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Vinod Appu via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: August 25, 2023 6:00 AM
To: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Vinod Appu <vinod.appu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] Creating a function flow analysis

Hi,

I’ve been trying to create a function flow analysis.

Dummy trace data is below.

TmfStateProvider

TmfTraceDataProvider

I’m only getting one interval with full duration (Start of trace to end of trace) and when I plot the trace, I’m getting only exits (I expected intervals with entries and exits). Appreciate if someone can guide me here. I’ve been going through other samples in trace compass git but nothing strikes me yet.

Thanks,

Vinod

Back to the top