Only 1 or so such requests comes through a month, so I am fine doing it this way. If someone else wants to take it up with Eclipse Foundation IT to have another way then I invite you to create a helpdesk ticket with what you have in mind.

Thanks and HTH

Jonah

On Fri, Jul 28, 2023, 09:24 Marco Miller via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Konrad,

You can try getting technical support for your issue based on [1]'s resources, below. This is the only way that I'm aware of. Now, [1] has a few support options it seems. But you could report a bug/Issue about it.

A note, if your credentials don't work as you shared (IIUC), you might need to create new ones (a new account). This way you could access the support services that require an account, to then describe your broken credentials situation and get the support to get that fixed. Or directly describe your inability to unsubscribe and so on.

Sorry for the hassle; hoping this helps,
/Marco.

From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Konrad Kokosa via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 3:37 AM
To: 'tracecompass developer discussions' <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: kkokosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <kkokosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tracecompass-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Arnaud Fiorini on Eclipse Trace Compass Incubator

Hi,

Who can help me to unsubscribe?

Super bad user experience ☹

Anyone have an idea?

Best,
Konrad

-----Original Message-----
From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of emo--- via tracecompass-dev
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 6:05 AM
To: tools-pmc PMC List <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Eclipse Trace Compass Incubator Dev List <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Committer Election for Arnaud Fiorini on project Eclipse Trace Compass Incubator (tools.tracecompass.incubator) concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.tracecompass.incubator/elections/election-arnaud-fiorini-committer-eclipse-trace-compass-incubator

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.tracecompass.incubator