[tracecompass-dev] State System Information Retrieval Question

Hello,

I have a question about retrieving state information using EASE scripting for Trace Compass. I want to retrieve the PID/TID of the process/thread that was interrupted by an IRQ. My idea was to get the event iterator and filter for the IRQ event handlers which holds the value of the CPU it's running on. Then query the state system to retrieve the Current_thread of the interrupted CPU. I'm having difficulties retrieving the state system even though I can see it in the state system explorer. When retrieving the information should I use the queryFullState method or the getTraceAnalysis() method with the parameters: myTrace, "Linux Kernel"? When using the queryFullState() method I have issues getting the specific information I'm looking for and when using the getTraceAnalysis method I receive an empty analysis.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben

Back to the top