From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: September 30, 2022 9:16 AM
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] swagger ui for tracecompass server

Hi folks,

Is the swagger ui integrated into the tracecompass server? If so, what is the URL? If not, does anyone know how to enable it?

Reason I am asking is I am trying to test something going wrong in my custom analysis module and I think it is easier to just trigger the specific request causing the problem rather than using the full theia frontend.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham