Re: [tracecompass-dev] Call for reviews

I added my comment/question, but in addition:

As I found the diff version a little hard to read (And others may too) here is a link back to the originating branch where the markdown is well rendered with images and all. If there is a GitHub trick to see that from the PR directly let me know.

HTH,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham