Thank you for the quick response. Yes. I will work on a patch for that then.

Have a great day.
Adel

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 8:53 AM Matthew Khouzam via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Adel

As far as I know, no, you cannot. It could be really cool to extend the XML to allow that, and we'll gladly review and merge any patches on that subject.

Matthew
-----Original Message-----
From: Adel Belkhiri <adel.belkhiri@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] Is it possible to display integer in hex in xml analysis?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 08:00:00 -0400

Is it possible to display integers in hexadecimal format in time graph views developed with XML? For example, in the futex view (segment store), the "uaddr" that represents the memory address of locks in the userspace is shown in decimal format. Is there any way to display it in hex, which In my opinion is more convenient?