[tracecompass-dev] Tsp-typescript-client definittion

Hi tracecompass-dev team
I hace very happy for contacting with you. I have question about tsp . Why we call tsp-typescript-client

What client meaning in this tsp-typescript-client
 And important, how to write trace data while debugging for embedded system.
 I also want to apply  DTA in vscode. Like operation in eclipse. Is it posible?. Sorry if my english is not good.
Hope you give me advice when i want to intergrare DTA, or busmonitor in vscode and show trace data in traccompass eclipse rcp standalone to display trace.
Thanks and best regards
Quannbh.

Back to the top