Re: [tracecompass-dev] Getting new view to show up under a new trace type

Hi Matthew,

Thank you again for the detailed reply. I truly appreciate your help!

I currently already have the trace parser down and am working on the analysis module. Is there anything I can follow specifically to create an analysis module for the Resources View (or something similar)? I couldn’t find much to follow and model after in the tracecompass and incubator repos.

Is there also, by chance, some recording of the Eclipse Training Slides? Those are amazing, but something else to refer to like a recording would make it even more helpful.

Thank you,

George