[tracecompass-dev] Race condition between CallSite analysis and UstDebugInfo analysis

Hello,

I changed with the following patch the UstDebugInfoSourceAspect (https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/tracecompass/org.eclipse.tracecompass/+/188654) to make it usable with the CallSite analysis.

Unfortunately, this patch works only some of the time because if the CallSite analysis is executed before the UstDebugInfo analysis, then the debug information is not in the state system and the CallSite analysis does not work.

Then I tried to do a blocking call to the aspect in the CallSite state provider but it will result in a deadlock if it is executed first, thus not solving the issue.

Is there any mechanism to make an analysis execute before another, or make Trace Compass execute another state provider while we wait on the current one ?

Thank you !

Regards,
Arnaud Fiorini

Back to the top